Run barefoot with the new Nike+ GPS Iphone App!
Nike has just launched its latest Iphone application – the Nike+ GPS app that takes fitness and running to an entire new level.
Available for download on the Apple App Store, this is just the perfect little thing for all you fitness enthusiasts out there. The App is designed to track both your outdoor and indoor running via GPS without the need for an annoying sensor stuck up the shoe.
According to Itunes.apple.com, ” The Nike+ GPS app helps you get the most out of every run by tracking where you go and motivating you to take it further.
- Download it on the go and start running anywhere. With this app in hand, track every indoor and outdoor workout easily, without a sensor.
- Record your pace, distance and run route using the iPhone’s GPS and accelerometer technology so you can focus on the road ahead, and relive your run later.
- Anytime you’re up for a challenge, push farther, faster, or longer to better reach your goals. Then celebrate your victories with fun, motivational messages from Nike’s top athletes.
- Quickly send each run to Nikeplus.com where you can brag to friends, join challenges, set goals and connect with the rest of the Nike+ community.
- The Nike+ GPS app was designed for the iPhone, but it’s also compatible with the iPod touch (without the mapping capabilities).”
Perhaps the best part about the app is that you can actually see the exact location and your entire running route on the map. And also that you can now run barefoot ( on a beach perhaps ) if thats what suits you best.
The app can be downloaded from the appstore for $1.99.