The Verge
A man bit a smartphone battery as a test, and it exploded
The Verge
A man at an electronics store in China decided to give a smartphone battery his own litmus test by biting it. The battery ruptured and caused a small explosion. The spectacle, captured by the store’s CCTV security cameras, was uploaded to Miaopai, a
Man causes explosion in Chinese electronics store by biting replacement iPhone batteryAppleInsider (press release) (blog)
This is why you shouldn’t bite an iPhone batteryEngadget
Smartphone Battery Explodes After Man Tries Biting It for Some ReasonGizmodo
Phone Arena -SlashGear -Ubergizmo -9to5Mac
all 34 news articles »
" />
Published On: Tue, Jan 23rd, 2018

A man bit a smartphone battery as a test, and it exploded – The Verge


The Verge

A man bit a smartphone battery as a test, and it exploded
The Verge
A man at an electronics store in China decided to give a smartphone battery his own litmus test by biting it. The battery ruptured and caused a small explosion. The spectacle, captured by the store's CCTV security cameras, was uploaded to Miaopai, a ...
Man causes explosion in Chinese electronics store by biting replacement iPhone batteryAppleInsider (press release) (blog)
This is why you shouldn't bite an iPhone batteryEngadget
Smartphone Battery Explodes After Man Tries Biting It for Some ReasonGizmodo
Phone Arena -SlashGear -Ubergizmo -9to5Mac
all 34 news articles »

We’re on Facebook!

Featured